Test and certification center of LTD RPI HARTRON-ARKOS
Kinds of Test
- resistance against dynamic changes of power supply line: valleys, interruptions, spikes in voltage;
- resistance against microsecond impulse noises of great energy in power supply lines and interface circuits;
- resistance against nanosecond impulse noises in power supply lines and I/O circuits;
- resistance against electrostatic discharge;
- resistance against emitted radio-frequency noises (bandwidth of 26 MHz – 1 GHz);
- resistance against magnetic field of circuit frequency;
- resistance against pulsed magnetic field;
- resistance against damping oscillating magnetic field;
- resistance against currents of short term sinusoidal noises with frequency of 50 Hz in grounding circuits;
- resistance against currents of microsecond impulse noises in grounding circuits;
- level of industrial radio-interference from developed technical means (measurements of 0,15 MHz – 1000 MHz).
Tests are carried out according to standards of Ukraine, Russia (harmonized with IEC 61000-4).
- test for detection of equipment structural resonances;
- resistance and strength against sinusoidal and random vibration;
- packed transportation loads test;
- test for seismic stability (including two-dimentions vibration according to Standard of State Enterprise National Nuclear Energy Generating Company “Energoatom” 100:2016);
- transportation loads test;
- resistance against mechanical shocks;
- resistance against linear acceleration;
- resistance against acoustic noise;
- resistance against high and low temperature of environment;
- resistance against variation of temperature of environment (thermal cycles);;
- resistance against high humidity;
- resistance against salt mist;
- resistance against low atmospheric pressure;
- resistance against low atmospheric pressure during air transportation;
- resistance against rain;
- resistance against atmospheric condensed precipitation (frost-dew and dew);
- resistance against dynamic action of sand and dust.
Test equipment of Test & certification center of RPI Hartron-Arkos allows to perform testing:
- in temperature range from minus 70 °С to plus 300 °С;
- relative humidity of 100 % at 50 °С;
- level of protection provided by casing up to IP67;
- vibration in frequency band of 5 Hz – 3000 Hz;
- impact load up to 800 g;
- rack-mounted products with height up to 2,2 m and weight up to 800 kg.
Tests of complexes of technical means (CTM) of railway transport for functional safety and methods of tests:
- testing for functional safety under electromagnetic, climatic and mechanical factors;
- testing of functional safety and reliability of mathematical and software of the CTM;
- testing for functional safety in the case of faults and failures of the CTM elements including faults and failures of other means which are functionally connected with the CTM;
- testing for functional safety in the case of re-configuration and changes of the CTM structure, failures of the CTM operating personnel and maintenance staff;
- testing for functional safety under action of specific factors specified in technical conditions or requirements specification;
- testing for functional safety to comply with structural requirements;
- testing for safety of the CTM usage in the case of no its damages and no destabilizing factors;
- statistical testing for functional safety and/or determination of safety factors.
Testing is performed in compliance with requirements of ДСТУ 4178
We help in development of programs for functional safety and reliability assurance and also proofs for functional safety for specific equipment of railway transport.
We expertize and develop of «Conclusion about functional safety» in all phases of the CTM life cycle starting from development of requirements specification and finishing by manufacturing of development batch of the CTM and operation testing.
It is performed examination of electromagnetic interference in conditions of the following systems operation:
- all-electric interlocking;
- hump interlocking;
- automatic railway crossing signalization;
- automatic block-system;
- centralized traffic control;
- and etc.
by testing, measurements, analysis of design solutions according to ГОСТ 12.2.007, ГОСТ 25861, ГОСТ 25804.8.
- requirements on insulation;
- requirements on protective grounding;
- requirements on controls;
- requirements on blocking;
- requirements on casing;
- requirements on terminals and input devices;
- requirements on protection against electrical shock;
- requirements on components;
- requirements on circuits of low voltage;
- requirements on disconnection from primary power supply line;
- requirements on internal wiring;
- requirements on protection of internal wiring;
- requirements on leakage paths, air gaps and distances on insulation;
- requirements on connection to power supply;
- requirements on terminals for conductors of primary power supply line;
- requirements on resistance against mechanical destruction;
- requirements on mechanical strength;
- requirements on design features;
- requirements on non-formation of current-conducting bridges;
- requirements on heating of equipment;
- requirements on level of noises at working place;
- requirements on corrected level of sound power;
- requirements on equivalent level of sound from working machines;
- requirements on level of vibrations at working place;
- requirements on temperature of control elements.
Ensuring of radiation resistance of hardware and equipment of space-rocket systems with performance of the following works:
- development of technical reports on calculation estimation of resistance of hardware and equipment against ionizing radiation of natural and artificial nature;
- analysis of requirements for hardware and equipment on resistance against ionizing radiation of space;
- estimation of indexes of radiation resistance of elements, materials and wires to Total Ionizing Dose (TID);
- estimation of indexes of radiation resistance of elements to Non-Ionizing Dose (NID) on Displacement Damage (DD);
- estimation of radiation resistance of elements to Single Event Latchup (SEL);
- estimation of radiation resistance of elements to Single Event Upset (SEU);
- recommendations on selection of radiation resistant elements- analogues;
- development of recommendations on enhancement of protection of hardware and equipment against ionizing radiation;;
- estimation of compliance of hardware and equipment with specified requirements on radiation conditions of operation;
- estimation of resistance of organic materials and wires to Sun electromagnetic radiation.
Ensuring of radiation resistance of hardware and equipment of nuclear power objects (nuclear power-stations, storages of worked-out nuclear fuel) with carrying out of the following works:
- development of technical reports on calculated evaluation of resistance of hardware and equipment against influence of continuous types of ionizing radiation;
- analysis of requirements for hardware and equipment on resistance against different types of ionizing radiation;
- estimation of indexes of radiation resistance of elements, materials and wires and wires to Total Ionizing Dose (TID);
- recommendations on selection of radiation resistant elements- analogues;
- estimation of compliance of hardware and equipment with requirements of Ukrainian normative documents on radiation conditions of operation including of НП 306.5.02/3,035-2000, international standards (IAEA, IEC, IEEE) according to radiation conditions of operating.
Qualification of equipment for the EMC, operating and new the ICS, ET equipment operated in nuclear power-station:
- development of methodology of carrying out of equipment qualification taking into account its functional purpose and service conditions at nuclear power-station;
- carrying out of equipment qualification in accordance with methodology.
- verification of requirements for software (verification of software compliance with specifications and technical project);
- software project verification;
- static analysis of the software source code;
- stand-alone software testing;
- software integration testing;
Head of Test & certification center of PRI Hartron-Arkos
Chumachenko Aleksey Valentinovich
Doctor of Engineering, Associate Professor
Test & certification center of RPI Hartron-Arkos is accredited by National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine for technical competency according to requirements of ДСТУ ISO/IEC 17025:2006 (ISO/IEC 17025:2005).
Test & certification center performs testing of all devices manufactured by RPI Hartron-Arkos and performs works for other organizations in airspace industry, railway transport, power industry and nuclear power industry.
In Test & certification center of PRI Hartron-Arkos the automated tracking system of tests is developed and implemented. This software product solves problems of operational control of process of tests results accumulation, their processing and release of tests reports. Automated tracking system of tests realizes the following tasks:
- input, storage, viewing of data in database;
- processing of tests results;
- generating of report meeting a requirements of ДСТУ ISO/IEC 17025:2006 and having structure corresponding to procedure of Test & certification center.
In automated tracking system of tests requirements to accredited test laboratories for confidentiality of storage of tests results by differentiation of access of service personnel are considered.
In Test & certification center of PRI Hartron-Arkos the complex of registration of temperature is developed and implemented. It is intended for measurement and registration of temperature on tested equipment at carrying out of tests for influence of lowered and increased temperatures. For measurement and registration of temperature it is possible to use
from 1 to 80 sensors of temperature with measurement range from minus 40 °C to plus 100 °C.
The system of vibration registration (SVR) is developed and implemented in TCC. It’s used for registration of data getting during tests for resistance against sinusoidal or broadband random vibration. It provides an opportunity to measure and register data from 20 sensors with sampling frequency up to 400 kHz.
Main characteristics of SVR are:
- amplitude measurement range – up to 50 g;
- frequency range from 5 Hz to 3000 Hz;
- relative error – not more than ±10%;
- tools for signal analysis (spectral, correlation, modal, etc.), numerical and graphical (2d and 3d) displaying of results.