Company with the limited responsibility
There is no task which someone can't solve. And that someone is YOU
Main branches of activities
• development of control systems for space application;
• development of integrated strapdown inertial navigation systems;
• development of methods for control of motion and navigation;
• synthesis of algoritms for guidance, navigation, orientation and stabilization of rockets and spacecrafts;
• mathematical and semi-natural modeling of control processes;
• development of on-board digital computers and other electronics;
• development of on-board and ground software;
• development of on-board and ground equipment, conducting autonomous ground tests;
• complex testing of hardware and software;
• performing of flight tests and support of developed systems during its usage.
Instrumentation for space rocket and aviation technique
The company is developing control systems for aircraft and rocket and space technique based on navigation devices of its own design.
Navigation devices are created on the principle integrated strapdown inertial navigation systems (SINS). Fiber-optic gyroscopes and pendulum accelerometers, as well as MEMS and laser gyroscopes (LG) are used as sensors. Strapdown inertial navigation systems based on laser gyroscopes was developed jointly with “Arsenal Special Devise Production State Enterprise” (Kiev).
Test Certification Center of RPI HARTRON-ARKOS
A separate structural unit, Testing and Certification Center (TCC) of RPI HARTRON-ARKOS, has been established, which conducts tests of the entire range of devices manufactured at the enterprise, and also performs work for third-party organizations in the aerospace industry, railway transport, and the electric power industry and nuclear industry. RPI HARTRON-ARKOS is equipped with the necessary modern equipment, including a twoaxial stand of ACUTRONIC company with a rotary heat chamber and triaxial stand MS-3347 to ensure the calibration of navigation instruments.
Other branches of activities
• control systems for unmanned aerial vehicles;
• diagnostic systems for equipment of nuclear power plants;
• an automated monitoring and control system for the nuclear subcritical installation “Neutron Source”;
• railway control automation systems;
• scientific medical and environmental research.
By order of the Kharkov Design Bureau of Mechanical Engineering of A. Morozov was developed a tank ballistic computer (TBC) for the T-80 tank. Manufactured sets of devices for overhaul TBC.
A control system for the solid-fuel ballistic rocket of operational-tactical rocket complex (OTRC) “Grom-2” was developed. “Grom-2” is being developed on the basis of a solid-fuel ballistic rocket and is designed to destroy targets located in the operational tactical depths of the enemy. The lesion area is about 10 thousand square meters. OTRC “Grom-2” is located on a classis with a wheel arrangement of 10×10 (or 8×8+2).Characteristics:
- maximum range of the export variant – 300 km;
- maximum range for the army of Ukraine – 500 km;
- minimum range – 50 km;
- trajectories of rocket flight – ballistic, aeroballistic. When flying, a rocket can maneuver, dodging enemy air defense missiles;
- mass of military equipment – 480 kg;
- total mass of the rocket with a launch container — 3.5 tons.
put into operation and operates:
– ISO 9001:2015.
The specified quality management system was declared by the enterprise upon receipt of licenses for the right to carry out space activities (development, manufacture, repair and modernization of space technique), as well as during the audit and certification of the quality management system of space industry enterprises.
License of State Space Agency of Ukraine:
Series АВ №582924
Date of adoption and number of the decision
to issue a license: 18.08.2011 № 220
Date of issue of the license 09.09.2011
The license is valid from 05.09.2011 – unlimited